Saturday

ExpertsPages Proof of Payments

Because today (May 25, 2013) ExpertsColumn sent out emails to members telling effective June they won't be a revenue sharing site anymore, I felt a bit sad. Because it was just last month when Mylot also ended the "get paid to write" rule. So sad.

Anyway, though Triond and Wikinut are still up, many people said that earning there is really slow. Ouch.
Then here's the very hot and sizzling Bubblews but with countless complains of delay payments or some are not getting paid. So many people even call Bubblews a scam site. lol!

There's hubpages and squidoo, but it doesn't work for me.

I am also on my own websites and write on my spare time.

I heard about this ExpertsPages.com. Woah, sounds like ExpertsColumn's brother or sister or even cousin but NO!!!! I have read that EC ban users who mentions this site along with FullofKnowledge (a sister site of EP). Anyway, I was browsing the internet and found out it started late last year or exactly September 23, 2012. I my struggle to find payment proofs, payment rates, per impression, per click, or whatever information I could find, well I honestly can't find PAYMENT PROOFS yet! Yup, no photos yet at this 8 months of ExpertsPages.com's existence.

Luckily! I was able to see few posts from their FORUM.

Now.. If it's really paying, how come there's no one sharing about it? If it pays for referral then sure people will tell about it. But it there's not referral bonus, hmmmmm., They may be not sharing the good news because they want the money for themselves? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!! hahaha

Anyway, ExpertsPages is paying 75% to their author. But this May 2013, I saw in their announcement that they will be paying 85% for this month. And take note, MINIMUM of 125 words. Wow that's very short!!

Don't get excited, you can't just post right away. Since the site is a wordpress site, all our post will go through moderation/pending so Admins can check if it's according to their TOS.

Now good luck everyone. If you plan to write, WRITE as early as now!
The TOP 1 author of the page has only 99 writings. Means it would be easier for you to cope up guys!

I really would like someone to show me EXPERTSPAGES proof of payments. Please? Send me photo URL here!

They pay through PAYPAL and make sure to use your paypal email as your registration email. OKAY?:)
Expertspages: Scam or legit?
Expertpages: Get paid to write!
Expertpages: Money from writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment